SolAero Technologies is the parent company of Alliance Spacesystems. Together we are the premier suppliers of space solar power products and composite structures and assemblies for the global aerospace market.
- World’s largest space solar cell production line
- Located in Albuquerque, NM, USA
- 12000 m^2 Cleanroom Facility
- Production capacity of >500 kWe per year for space missions
- Solar Panel facility is a Class 10,000 cleanroom with 7 meter high ceilings and houses our LAPSS, TVAC, LED Solar Simulator and other ATP/QTP facilities.
- Facilities located in Los Alamitos and San Diego, CA
- 15,000 m^2 of environmentally controlled lay-up rooms and assembly rooms
- Large autoclaves, ovens and machine shops for composites manufacture and assembly
Los Alamitos, CA Facility
San Diego, CA Facility