SOAR (Student Opportunities for Aerospace Readiness) Internship Program
SolAero Technologies Corp (SolAero), a world leader in providing high efficiency solar cells, solar panels and composite structural products for satellite and aerospace applications, is seeking top talent to join our SOAR Internship Program. SOAR the Mars 2020 Helicopter, Europa Mission to Jupiter’s offers openings in engineering, finance, IT, marketing and business operations and provides unique opportunities to play a direct role on some of the world’s most important space missions including large satellite constellations like One Web, Commercial ReSupply Programs to the International Space Station and spaceflight missions like NASA's Orion. Our interns partner with experienced scientists and engineers on research & design, manufacturing process improvement projects, and production of our next generation solar and aerospace products. Spend the summer at SolAero gaining hands-on experience, leadership skills and professional development while being a part of advancing the future of space exploration.
SOAR Interns – Summer 2019
Our Interns come from all over the U.S.
- Arizona State University
- Embry-Riddle University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: MIT
- New Mexico State University
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- Northern Arizona University
- Texas Tech University
- University of Nebraska
- University of New Mexico
- University of the Southwest
- University of Texas – Austin
- University of Texas A&M
Qualifications to Apply for Internships
- Must be currently enrolled at or have recently graduated from an accredited four-year university or college
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Desire to learn and step outside your comfort zone
- Intermediate skill level using Windows Operations Systems and Microsoft Office
- One-on-One and Group Mentoring
- Professional Development
- Social Events
- Community Events
- Applications Accepted 10/1/19 – 1/31/20
- Interns Selected 4/24/20
- Intern Session: 10 Weeks Beginning in Late May 2019
Openings will be posted October 1, 2018
Online Application Process:
Click on the “View Current Openings” link above to view our current job opportunities. After reviewing the opportunities, select the one that is right for you and then click on the “Apply Now” button. You will set up an account and then follow the application process. Be sure to have your personal information and resume ready in order to complete the process. It is best to complete the application process using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 505-559-2899 for assistance.